Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

RAYA open house...

Last Saturday night, went for a Raya open house invitation with my house mates.. the whole 6 of us...it was an invitation from Umi...a restaurant owner around my area...maybe to some would knew Umi or "Restoran Umi" in section 7 in Shah Alam..one of the famous eating places especially lunch hour for students in UiTM. Most of the time my house mate would be eating there and me myself occasionally :)

So the whole 6 of us went and what a feast we had..hungry and excited...:)
(Picture not in a good quality due to flash...dont really love the flash )


Raya cookies...we tasted ALL of it..:P


A feast...


There is even noodle soup...


Malaysian all time favourite, SATAY :)


"Nasi Impit" and "Kuah Kacang"..I LIKE :D


Hungry house mates :P


Me and them :)


If not mistaken this was the 4th or 5th round for them :P


Sitting down hanging around..


Adib@He took this cookie container 3 times...:P


Mumu and Faisal@ Cute scene? (thats what they claimed :P)


Thats Umi :)


That the husband :)


Cheers and thanks to my house mates :)
Left to right: Afiq, Mumu, Azrul,Adib and Faisal :)

P/S: Next year come again..hehehe


1 comments:

faizalnizam said...

hungry moment dude! hahahaha