Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Patio @ 7

Just came back from my group discussion on my drama production entitled "From Kampung with Love". A romantic comedy base drama, seems easy but hard to produced.

We were doing our discussion at this new place near my area. Patio @ 7 the name of this place. Nice and a fresh new look. Is my first time eating at this place since it was opened if not mistaken a month ago. Typical "makan-makan" area. It was a fun and laughter brain storming session, thinking of the plot, characters, the base of the story..etc etc...we are going to shoot this drama in 2 or 3 weeks time...:P God help...:)


I like this background of the shop...the settings especially :)


Front view of the shop


Brain-brain @ Otak-otak..is NOT a decoration but is for sale...(i thought it was free i wanted to take the whole basket :P)


Restaurant @ Cafe @ Patio 7


Ordered "Nasi Goreng biase" with "Telur mate" and "Teh Ais" (prounce in the KL slang :P)


My group mates @ TreeHouse production...sorry for the candid shots my friends..is more natural this way :)


Aiman with the glasses & Pija


Hana @ Banana


Wan & Meran


Thats me ( i look SO.........)


"Perbincangan" in progress

Is not the end but the beginning...wait till the production day comes....:P


P/S: I am glad things are settled and i am happy things dont go bad as i thought it would..:)



2 comments:

a puppet without a string said...

uuehh..nice,,drama..how many minutes??short film or what?we're starting soon, maybe in two weeks time. =))

ADrian said...

half an hour drama...love comedy drama.or shoud i say sitcom...:)

Starting in two weeks time too i guess...now is like planning...casting..etc etc..:)