Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Shah Alam...

The new semester are approaching fast..it will be my final semester in uni this semester.....then again......mix reaction to it....happy? sad? excited? not sure about myself...:)

Just at home after going out..shopping for groceries and other items for myself and the new semester.....spring cleaning the whole house yesterday so was free for today...maybe a few touch up and arranging later once everyone has settled down...

Not much to blog for this past few days as the adventure is just around the corner so i will be blogging more on my uni life and activities again as usual :)

I was missing a bit of my hometown especially the food...so went to Noodle station to grab some food @ noodles....there is no place like Kuching for noodles @ "kolo mee"....:).....Noodle Station was a substitute for those cravings...:)


Special noodle...is with dumplings and crab meat..



Noodle Station....



"Teh Tarik Peng" @ Ice tea...

P/S: Class starting tomorrow evening...6-10pm....sigh...

1 comments:

mlau said...

Looks yummy and mouth watering.. http://techmorev.blogspot.com