Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Teppanyaki, Pool and Tom Yam

Well is been a busy week...classes and assignments are piling up bit by bit...and so one evening after class went out with Aiman, Pija and Rosefarah for something Japanese.




Went to Mr Teppanyaki something at a nearby mall...



And so i went for cuttlefish with a glass of syrup...:) @ Japanese style...

In the evening went out with Pija and her friends for a game of pool at The Curve Damansara..one of my favourite place to hang out and play pool..Pija was a good player herself when she almost win her first game against me but luck was on my side :)


Pija and her moves...



I think it was more than 2 hours plus we were playing pool....is been a long time since last semester i had a pool session.

After that went for supper at a nearby shop..it was a tom yam shop so i took the opportunity to try tom yam...one of my favourite dish around...is well known for being hot and spicy and sour taste...thats how i like my soup...the rest was mostly beef and chicken and there is even ox's tail soup on the menu...



A few dishes around...



I was bored so i made myself busy by making myself a reminder wall in front of my study table @ laptop table for references and notes just in case and also my timetable for lecture...a multi purpose wall for me to remind myself on my responsibilities :)

There's even Domino's Pizza coupons on my wall just in case if me and my house mates are interested..:)

P/S: Tomorrow would be a workshop for my academic writing...in the morning...wow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

ADrian said...

hello...

i dont know hw i help in ur assignments wif my post but then again ur welcome :)