Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Being a coward..you tell me

Not blaming ANYONE since we are now in the virtual world where technologies are so superb that you could do ANYTHING as you wish without anyone knowing who the heck are you...
Well...is seem a welcoming sight to see someone telling me that he/she saw me in UiTM with my ugly face through my blog...wow...is a good comment anyways..i know i am not blessed with such inheritance...good looks, good shape...etc...thank God for that..Amen :)

I wonder...if you are SOOO great and that good in the virtual world...telling people how ugly they are and all that...why not met me up in REALITY face to face, my UGLY face and tell me straight to the point?..oh wait....no guts to face me in the real world? scared till you piss your pants and shit in them? or you are just a plain old coward? :)

You may be high and mighty spamming and writing of people with negative traits...go ahead and say what you want..because God is watching all of us right now :)...i know my past mistakes...i was dumb...repent and seeking forgiveness for my past mistakes..but if you feel i am that bad...STRAIGHT TO MY FACE :)...because your just a piece of coward doing it behind my back...oh wait...maybe you will be doing more spamming...so i will wait and see...here we go again...you will never stop i guess..




P/S: I know where you are from :)...what say you...God forgive your sins...:)
P/S/S: Met me up if you have the guts because you are born a COWARD since birth :)

4 comments:

The Mannequin said...

Pssh. Jgn harap la. small brain, what do u expect?

Even smaller *fill in the blanks*

ADrian said...

tru enuf...waiting for them rite nw....so free to spam ppl around...pelik rite?

begMERAH said...

Wah, Adrian, chill ah. I know you as the chill man. What goes around comes around. Karma.

ADrian said...

well im ok wif it..dont understand y wen u x distub anywan det cm n distub u...funi rite?